We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of The Dark Knight. We went during my lunch hour on Friday to buy tickets for the opening show. We showed up as soon as I got off of work to stand in line. We got there at about 6:10 and they opened the doors at 6:45. We were probably about the 20th people in line. I'm glad we showed up early, because shortly after we got there lots of people started to come. I wanted to get there early because, first of all, I wanted to get a seat by Travis and I didn't want to sit way towards the back and have to squint or way towards the front and have a kinked neck. I think Travis thought I was being silly, but when he saw all of the people that came, he realized how smart I am! ;) He's so cute... after we were in the theater he kept saying, "These are really good seats." So... after we were inside, but still waiting to get into the actual theater all these people kept cramming in front of everyone that had gotten their first. It ticked me off... because I didn't show up an hour early just to let all these jerks cut in front of me! So after I threw a few elbows and hipchecked a few teenagers, we kept our spot near the front. The movie was amazing! We absolutley loved it! We are going again tonight with my family. Travis was so cute after the show. He was like a little boy. We were both on a high all night. I can't wait to go again.

4 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple!! I loved your dress!! Your reception looked pretty!
Hi Bree,
Thank you for your comment. I am so glad we got to go. The kids had so much fun. James was really sad he didn't get to go camping with us-maybe next time.... Yes, I cant wait to see you guys in December. I miss you so much. Please take care and always make your mom a part of your life....How I wish mom was still alive. I still see her in my dreams and that is alot for me. I hope you know how much I love you...I wish I could give you the world or atleast everything you wanted. James and I love you so much. Jackie wants you to know she loves you very much. Yes Mr. Travis I love you a bunch....Take care of our girl!(Or else)! Just kidding I can see you really love her. We will have your room ready for December(Jackies special room).
Love,
Sandra
I loved your t-shirts! I love you guys too! I'm glad you were 20th in line and not the 100th in line.
You know.....you are way too cute.
Sayda
You two are too cute!!! I barely saw this on Friday and was so scared the whole time!!!!
Post a Comment