I entitled this one, "Here you go Mom," because cute Mom is always telling me that I need to get on the ball and start blogging. The other day she was like, "Um... you need to catch up, I've already added like 6 new posts since your last one." She's so funny, but she's absolutely right. I need to get on it! So, let me give you an update. Travis and I are still married. We're still really happy. And we're still enjoying the summer. We finally filled out our FAFSA forms online the other day. (Financial Aid for school) We'll hear back in about 2 weeks. Maybe I'll finally qualify for grants this time! (If you could see me, I'm crossing my fingers and closing my eyes really tight.) I never EVER qualify, apparently dad's income is too high. So... since Travis and I are both POOR! Perhaps we'll qualify this year. No, really. We are actually quite fortunate. Things have been so wonderful since we've been married. Everything just always seems to work out. Travis has been so amazing. I used to hear people talk about how when you get married you're in for a lot of surprises. They usually imply that it is something negative. Well... all of my surprises have been REALLY good. I love everything about my husband! And I discover more and more to love every day. He's incredible! And I am so lucky.
I will try to be better about posting more often, it's just a bit tough without the internet at home. And when we go over to Mom and Dad's, I want to spend time with them, not on the computer. So... we'll try. Travis and I are looking forward to starting classes again. We both really like school, and Travis loves to learn. It's going to be a good semester...
Have a fabulous day everyone!
I will try to be better about posting more often, it's just a bit tough without the internet at home. And when we go over to Mom and Dad's, I want to spend time with them, not on the computer. So... we'll try. Travis and I are looking forward to starting classes again. We both really like school, and Travis loves to learn. It's going to be a good semester...
Have a fabulous day everyone!
3 comments:
She really is the cutest thing in the world that Mom of ours. I had to convince Radik to leave me his laptop (since mine died on me) just so I could keep my blog updated for Mom. Seriously, that's exactly what I told him! Yuck, I need to get a computer soon. I love you and had been itching for an update too. I kept wondering how has Mom let you get away without posting for a while?!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, just arrived from Logan. Had to say goodbye to my little grandchildren. I think I cried all the way to Burley. I'm glad I have such a special family. I can't have enough of all of you.
Love, Mom
Bonnie's blog: nicelittlelife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment