Sunday, August 24, 2008

I feel I should explain...

The song I set to play when someone first gets on my blog goes out to my favorite little brother, ANSON! Evertime I hear it, I think of him. He likes it, and he's always getting it stuck in my head. I love you buddy! You're the greatest little brother a girl could ask for. I love your big smile and your warm heart. Your compassion for others and sweet spirit is always amazing me. We're so blessed to have you in our lives.
Love You,
Bree

I love this face!

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

You captured the face we always see. Isn't he all about loving life and smiling all the time. I don't think he'll ever change.
Love you Bree.
Mom

gizcallyomom said...

Last weekend when I was in Jersey Richie said something so random and funny we were cracking up and I said I can totally hear Anson's laugh right now and he said me too and started to talk and laugh like him "Dude, where do you come up with this stuff". I miss little buddy and all of you SO much!