"Laugh...long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath."
Cool pictures! Emily Garrard did a great job, don't you think? I love you so much my married little girl. I love seeing you often.Mom
I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. I wish we could have been there. I'm so happy for and proud of you. I love you,Erica
very nice!!It is obvious how much you love your family.I am so happy for you two.Mrs. B
Hey Bree! Thanks for the compliment - you two are sooo cute tohether and I love your reception pics! Our last name is Wescott.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool pictures! Emily Garrard did a great job, don't you think? I love you so much my married little girl. I love seeing you often.
Mom
I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. I wish we could have been there. I'm so happy for and proud of you.
I love you,
Erica
very nice!!
It is obvious how much you love your family.
I am so happy for you two.
Mrs. B
Hey Bree! Thanks for the compliment - you two are sooo cute tohether and I love your reception pics! Our last name is Wescott.
Post a Comment