Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TADA!!!

Well... Here we are. I've finally joined the blogging world, and I have to say... I'm kind of excited! I've been helping Mom with hers since she started, and now it'll be fun to work on one for myself! Travis and I don't have the internet in our little apartment yet, so I'll try and keep up when ever I'm at Mom and Dad's or when I have some spare time at work.

Travis and I just got married 1 week and 4 days ago. It was wonderful! The wedding and especially the reception were beautiful! Everything turned out EXACTLY like I had hoped. I am SO glad we were able to have the reception in our backyard. It turned out so gorgeous! The weather had us worried for a little bit before, but it cleared up just in time. As soon as it was over though, we had a terrible wind storm. It was like the weather behaved just for us. Well... I'm glad it did. We were so pleased with the turnout. Being married thus far has been an adventure! I really really do love it. It is so nice not having to say goodbye anymore. And I love that I can say goodnight and simply roll over in bed, instead of walking out to the driveway and watching Travis drive away. Being married ROCKS! I love Travis, and I am so lucky to have him.

I'll post pictures soon!

Love Love Love,
Bree (AKA Mrs. Jones) ;)

4 comments:

R.Giselle said...

Oh, my Bree Bree, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my computer is broken!!!!!!!! I'm on campus right now but was SO excited when I found this!!!!!!! Yeah!!! I love you so much. Your wedding was beautiful! You are beautiful and my brother Travis is beautiful too!! I miss you guys SO much! I want to be able to roll over and say good night to you!!!
sis

Anonymous said...

thats so funny about the weather!! we got married june 22nd about the same time you did in 06 and the weekend before BIG rain and windstorms the weekend after same thing. So we were so glad we picked that weekend!! Because ours was outside too! Cray Idaho Weather

Samantha said...

Bree!

Congrats once again! You two make the cutest couple. Enjoy being newlyweds-it's soo much fun (:

Janiece said...

CONGRATS TO YOU AND TRAVIS!
WE THINK YOU ARE BOTH GREAT!
Mrs. B