Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!
Travis and I are headed to Logan today to meet up with the family. We'll be staying at a hotel tonight and then heading up Logan Canyon to go camping tomorrow! I'm so excited! I love camping, and we haven't been in SO long! It'll be great. I'll take lots of pictures to post! Everyone have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

We love and miss you! Happy Fourth of July. Sounds like you are going to have a great time! Wish we were there.

Love,
Erica, Ryan, Nancy & Sam

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Ms. Bree.... I mean Mrs. Jones! Happy 4th and congratulations on getting married!!! I haven't seen you since I moved to Logan. Where do you guys live? We'll have to hang out. Come see my blog.