Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love my family!

My family is so much fun! I love them to death!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Bree, I loved everything you said about you and Travis. I hope the love you have right now will last forever. When times get rough whether it be now or in the future, go back to your first post on this blog....and remember how you felt for eachother and why you chose to marry and everything will be fine. My prayers will be with you always.

Love, Auntie Sandra

SAYDA said...

Cute blog! Now we can leave eachother love notes. I love you both so much. I DO miss you even though my sis is here. I think you know that.

Love, Mom

R.Giselle said...

You are SO cute!!!!!!!! When ever I see the saying Live, Laugh, Love I always think of my Bree, Bree! MISS YOUR FACE!