Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures from this past year


5 comments:

SAYDA said...

This past year went by so fast! I look at that slide show and say to myself, "that was just yesterday." I love both of you so much. You know what? I didn't lose a daughter, I gained a son!
Love, Mom

The Jones' said...

We love you so much too! I can't believe how time flies... it's crazy! I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's going to be so much fun! Love you Mom.

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! Your pictures are so cute! How are you liking newlywed life, it's so fun, isn't it?? :) Your reception was BEAUTIFUL!!! You are seriously one of my favorite people ever, Bree! Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I am so excited ya had a blog cause i want to see all your wedding pictures and everything and I deleted my facebook!! yeah for married life. Its so wonderful being married to your best friend and spending all this time together!!! We wish you guys the best!

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Bree! Congrats on the wedding! I hope you are enjoying it, it's simply BLISS :) I love it and I am glad you have a blog, because I too want to see pictures from you big Day!!! our blog is www.manuelandchelsea.blogspot.com