Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Months

Deacon is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is going by. Deacon is getting so big! He is wearing 6-9 month clothing already! Can you believe it!?! His legs have lots of rolls and he's getting very tall. Deacon is really starting to develop a little personality. He is becoming very talkative and flashes the cutest smiles all the time now! He LOVES to smile for his daddy! I think he likes the way his voice sounds. Lately when we put him on his tummy he lifts one side up like he is really trying to roll over, but hasn't mastered it yet. He will soon! And he moves his legs like he is trying to crawl too, I don't think it will be too much longer before he starts that either... I don't want him to get bigger quite yet, but each day is so much fun with him! We are definitely enjoying every day! Deacon is still not staying in his crib at night, but 2 nights ago we got him to stay until almost 8 in the morning! (I really enjoyed snuggling up next to my husband!) But, as I feared, it was a one time thing. The next night he woke up every hour and last night we ended up back on the couch. Perhaps tonight will be better... ;) Wish us luck!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Good Luck with crib thing! I hope more than anything that you suceed! Kayson STILL thinks it's ok to wake up at 2 or 4 in the morning and wants nothing more than to snuggle with MOMMY and DADDY and guess what..... I am weak!:) What a cutie you have... each day is a new adventure cherish every single moment cause they go by way to fast!

SAYDA said...

My baby Deacon is so cute. I just love how he is so calm and so sweet.

Alyssa Warner said...

You have a blog? I just found it through Felicia's...Yay I am so excited. I've been wondering what your baby looks like. He is adorable. I can't believe he is 3months old...Wow!

Alyssa Warner said...

I'm posting again because I don't have your email. But I need it 'cause my family blog is private and I want to send you an invite. So send it to sportme04@hotmail.com

The Flataus' said...

03/03/10
Sayda,

In my opinion, family is the most important thing in a person’s life. As you know, my family is very dear to me, and it disturbs me when my family is treated unfairly by other people. It disappoints me to see a family against each other, especially when one side takes it clearly out of proportion and over dramatizes the whole incident. My mother called to simply clarify any rumors that were being said about her, and basically tell you that if you have any concerns or comments you should clarify them with her instead of spreading false information to other relatives. Life is too short to deal with gossip; therefore, we believe in confronting the source of the gossip. Yes, my mom was excited to you see; however, what you don’t seem to understand is that she is not hurt and has never been hurt that you didn’t spend the night at her house. She never wanted that. She bluntly told you that next time to try spending quality time instead of just two hours. I think that is a fair statement on her part.

You are continuously stating how your family and children are well raised and “perfect”. I beg to differ. First of all, there are no “perfect” children or families. I have always admired your family because it reminds me of my own. We are so close to our parents and love each other very much. However, my parents taught us respect, good morals and strong character, and it has become evident by your actions that you did not. If you and my mom have a disagreement then that is between you two. There is no need to be childish and take it against the whole family. I was saddened to see that you, Sissy and Briana would delete me, my husband Beau, my brother, my sister and my father off your Face Books. What did I, my husband and my other family members do to you and your children? It is poor judgment on your part to take it to that extent and delete us. It is unfortunate that my husband has to know the type of family my mom has due to Brianna’s, Sissy’s and your actions. He was utterly confused at the immaturity that you all showed. My family has been nothing but nice to yours. My father does not harm or wish anyone ill will. He loves your children, and as you know has always loved Brianna. My brother thinks the world of Sissy, and is so protective over her. Ashley has never wished anyone harm. If there is someone in our family who truly has a pure heart it is Ashley. My husband doesn’t even know your entire family; however, he has met Sissy because she was in our wedding and has also met you and Aubrey. It is terrible that his opinion of you and Sissy has changed due to your actions and influence on your girls. He doesn’t even know Brianna, but never hesitated to allow me to send her all of Beau Ryan’s clothes that he had since birth and diaper genies, wipe warmers, etc. because he had such a good opinion of your family. His aunt has a son Deacon’s age and he told his mom and aunt that we would not give her any of the baby stuff because we were sending it to my cousin. He was very disappointed last night. I have never done anything to your family either, but I can understand you deleting me because I am my mother’s child; however, I don’t think that justifies it and it surely doesn’t justify Brianna and Sissy deleting me either. Sayda, if you only knew that I am the one person in my mom’s family that lives in my own world and could care less about gossip. I surely don’t have the time or energy to even involve myself in it.

The Flataus' said...

We are God fearing people in my family, and as stated above my parents did raise us with values, morals, and great character. I don’t agree with you allowing your children to call our grandfather and worry him with such petty things. It is also not appropriate for them to go off and be disrespectful and hang up on him. If you really cared about your father, and they cared about their grandfather, you all would not even consider involving him. He is not up for these ridiculous, over dramatized acts that you present to him. The only reason I bring this up, is because I love my grandfather and respect him. My parents raised us to respect him, because if we didn’t we would have to answer to them and the Lord. You may want to re-evaluate your actions and maybe have a discussion with your children regarding respect of family members and the elderly.

I hope you take this positively and just know that the only reason I bring this to you is so that you can stop and think about your actions and the effects they have on your children. If you have a disagreement with my mom then you should not bully your family into acting as immature as you act. Take care, and I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Nyla L. Flatau