When Deacon had his 2 month check up last week, the doctor said that the right side of his head is a little bit flatter than the left. You can hardly notice it, but it is still something we need to take care of. After playing around with him for a bit, he decided that Deacon favors his right side more, and it's because the muscle in his neck is a little bit tight. He thought it might have something to do with him being stuck in the birth canal during labor. So he wanted us to take him to Physical Therapy so they could show us some stretches and exercises that will help him. Well, today was his first day and he LOVED it! It was so cute! His appointment was at 2:30 and Aubrey had an appointment at the same hospital at 3:00 so her and Mom came with me. I'm so glad they did because Mom brought her camera and got some of the cutest pictures! Before we got started the physical therapist sat with us and asked some questions and told us what he would be doing. The whole time Deacon was listening very intently. I think he knew we were there for him, it was so cute! The whole time he was working with him and showing us the stretches Deacon was very cooperative. We have another appointment in 2 weeks to see how he is doing. It's very important that we do his stretches everyday. Enjoy the pics!

Just listening to the doctor. He is such a good boy!

Checking his range of motion

He was checking to see if his torso is straight.

Gosh! He is so cute! Look at those rolls!

Working out his neck

He was so exhausted after all that exercise, he fell right to sleep in the hospital lobby.

Just listening to the doctor. He is such a good boy!

Checking his range of motion

He was checking to see if his torso is straight.

Gosh! He is so cute! Look at those rolls!

Working out his neck

He was so exhausted after all that exercise, he fell right to sleep in the hospital lobby.
8 comments:
He is to cute! I thought he looked like Richie when he was first born, but he looks SO much like Travis in these pictures. He is so darling!
Bree! He is adorable! Those pics are so cute...and I thought the same thing about him looking like Travis. too cute!
Thanks girls!
That was exactly what my parents said when they say him at Dracula...he's a little daddy... what a doll he's got the most precious face.
What a doll!
You are such a great mommy!
I love the way he just kept looking at you during his PT treatment.
Oh my gosh Bree this is the cutest thing ever. I love you Bree Bree! SO dang cute!!! I loved that he was so grown up during his appointment. SO cute!!!! Looks like he is a very calm little man just like his mommy. He looks so much like Travy but I can see in his eyes his own little spirit is SO strong! Please give him so many kisses for me. You better make sure to tell him they are from me too. Ah, I love the way he looks at you!
He is so cute! I love his little look as they are checking him out!
Post a Comment