Alright alright... I have been SO bad about blogging lately. (Let's be honest... when have I ever been good about blogging?) Not a lot has been going on, but at the same time it feels like SO much has happened. Deacon turned 2 months old on Sunday. I can't believe it has been 2 months already! He is such a sweet boy! On Monday he had his 2 month check up with the doctor. He is now 24 inches long and weighs 15 pounds and 7 ounces. Can you believe it!?! He is SO big!!! Poor Deacon is still struggling with acid reflux, but we finally got him started on medication for it yesterday. So it is day 2 on Prevacid, and things are looking up. He doesn't seem to be quite as uncomfortable while he's eating and he is spitting up less and less. Hopefully it gets even better. It scares me so much every time it comes up his little nose. It especially scares me when he chokes while he is sleeping. I have been sleeping on the couch with him for about 2 weeks now and I am really starting to miss sleeping in bed with my husband. Here are a few recent pictures. Deacon is SO cute!



3 comments:
Oh Bri he is so adorable and I am glad to hear that they were able to give him something for acid reflux.... good luck and hopefully you can sleep in the same bed as your hubby soon! :)
I love the bear in the chair idea so cool. I know a lady who took her sons pick in her sons chair up to one years old to show size and personality...love it! He is such a doll..! Glad all so far has been well and your last test came out clear.
Oh my goodness, Bree! He is the perfect combination of you and Travis!! What a doll! Fun to see pictures. Glad to hear Deacon is doing a bit better and I hope YOU are doing better, also!! Love ya!
Post a Comment