Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet Deacon

This is our sweet Deacon. He was only 1 week in this picture. I can't believe he's already 5 weeks now!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie said...

Bree - isn't it exciting to be a mommy! I am so happy for you and your family - hope you are feeling better.

Tammi Pollard said...

Bri, he is absolutly adorable!!! congrats, I think he totally looks like a Call sorry Travis!!!! The blessing was beautiful, what a special way to begin your family off!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Bri- he is absolutely beautiful! What a cute little man.... Congratulations! I hope that all is well and that you are adjusting to your new little one and life as a mommy. You are going to be fabulous!

Felicia said...

Bree, he is such SO BEAUTIFUL! (and I have to say, I love the new look of your blog . . . with Deacon added as a family member! :) I hope things are going better for you. Love ya!

Steph said...

Bree & Travis Congratulations. Deacon is so cute. We are so happy for all of you. I hope you guys are doing great. We love and miss you guys so much.
Love, Uncle Robbie, Aunt Liz, & Stephy

P.S. Hey Bree - Best Cousins!!!! ;)

Jessica said...

So cute! And yes we are getting very anxious and excited!!! :)

t.m. said...

We are dying for an update!!