Here are some pics from our most recent ultrasound. We had one a month ago and got to see a 3-D picture, but I thought it was REALLY unclear! I think Burley just needs some new equipment... Anyway, here they are.
I LOVE this one!!! It is my favorite! You can see his little nose and mouth so good! I love his little nostrils and lips!
Here is another alien-esque view of his face... mom says it's that his eyes are closed and he has really long eyes like me. I guess we'll see...
The one on the left is his arm, you can see his little bones. And the one on the right is his hand, or fist... so cute!
And there is his big foot! It must be getting bigger, because he is kicking harder and harder every day!8 weeks exactly until we meet our baby boy!
5 comments:
He's beautiful guys I am so excited to see photo's and hear all about your experience when he comes. Being a mother is the all time best thing in this world. Enjoy every second of this!
Hugs:)
Amber
I love that first picture too.
Aah! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Hi Bree, I wanted to say Happy Birthday beautiful. You are so beautiful and special. Can't wait to see you Travis and you baby.... I love you guys so so so much. Hope you had a beautiful day. See you soom.
I am so happy for you guys you will be a great mom and a great dad Love Kristi
Post a Comment