Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Elf

I helped Mom decorate her Christmas tree the other day. The room was a little cold, because they don't use that side of the house very often so they don't usually keep it heated. I was busy putting lights on the tree and when I turned around, this is what I found! I guess he was pretty comfy, because he fell asleep pretty quickly. What a cute little Christmas Elf!

Photobucket

This is Uncle Anson's Christmas stocking. We have pictures of him in it too when he was a baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree, Deacon is such a beautiful baby. He has the perfect skin and everything. Even my mom the other day when i was talking to her she told me, Bree sure has a beautiful little boy! She likes to check out all the blogs too :)

The Jones' said...

Chels, you are so cute! And so is your mom.

Walker Family said...

oh my can I have one of those in my stalking this year... one just like yours:) What a cutie pie he is...!

SAYDA said...

He is the perfect little elf! I love him so much Brianna!

Tammi Pollard said...

What a precious picture!!!! What a fun you will have for Christmas's here on out!!!! Tammi