Well... we had our 2nd ultrasound today. And we found out we are having a boy! Today I am 5 months and 1 day pregnant. The gentleman that did our ultrasound said that everything looked normal and healthy! That is definitely good to hear. Last time we had an ultrasound, they told us that next time the baby would look less like an alien, but I think it looked more like one this time.

I hadn't felt like taking any pictures lately, I guess I just hadn't been feeling very cute or something... but the other day Mom took me to buy some maternity clothes in Twin Falls. I love them! And I feel so cute! My normal clothes were just getting to small. None of my bottoms were fitting anymore. I'm so glad she took me, because I really like feeling cute!
11 comments:
A little boy!!! Yay! I can't wait to hold him forever. Congratulations my love. I love you tons.
Eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO so SO SO exciting!!!!! And you look adorable!!!!! I want to be there to hug and kiss that little tummy of yours! SO weird there is a little munchkin with a little mouth in there? Congrats on the news and thank you so very much for your phone call, I was thinking of you guys ALL day!
Sis
How wonderful little boys are such joys!!! You look amazing for only 5 months hun...show it all off!
♥
A
Hooray for little boys! They really are so much fun. You do look super cute, it is amazing how much better cute clothes can make you feel, and there are there are some great maternity clothes out there these days.
Congratulations! You will love having a boy! They are soo much fun!! Have you thought of any names yet?!?!
Woot! Woot! Babies are so fun. I am so excited for you - and you look so cute. My mom took my shopping for my first Maternity clothes too - aren't we lucky to have such wonderful momma's to love us and for us to love!
I'm so happy for you!! We love you and your hubby and the baby so much! Hope to see you soon. By the way, boys are so much fun!!
Love,
Erica
Yay!! Congratulations!!!! That will be so much fun!! Little boys are so cute!
How are you feeling?
You are SO cute! But I know how you feel when you say you don't feel it. Pregnancy will do that to ya sometimes!!! NO worries though you are a doll.... CONGRATS on a boy- they are so fun. You are going to be a great little mommy!
Congratulations! You are going to LOVE having a little boy. They are the greatest. They just love their mommies. They are so much fun.
Love you,
Nyla
Congrats! Ah your showing!
Post a Comment