Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

I just called Travis on the phone... and I think he might be easing up on the name Yates... YES!!!!!
Really though, it's only a matter of time before I get my way... ;)

9 comments:

SAYDA said...

Good! I don't like the names Yates and I know you don't like it either so why name your first born son a name you hate? Right? Problem solved! I do like Travis though.

Anonymous said...

I am having a toss up between the first two! I like them both alot!!! He will be so cute either way. You dont really say the middle names anyways so I think Chase is so cute too!!

Steph said...

Hi Bree this is your Uncle Robert. I have a couple baby names for you.

1. George
2. Guitto

Love You Take Care
Uncle Robert

Anonymous said...

Hi Briana,

I think Ethan Yates Jones sounds good.

Just a thought.

Nyla

gizcallyomom said...

I was just going to cast a vote for Ethan Yates Jones or Deacon Yates Jones. Bree Leigh Jones, keep Yates. :( I think when it comes to your first boy Daddy's imput really does count. You can have dibs on your girls.

Richie said...

I think the decision is made because the opinion of the older brother is the most important. Here goes:

Michael Jackson Jones

If Travis still wants Yates, that's fine, just make it:

Prince Michael Jacskson Yates Jones

If that doesn't work, just call him:

Blanket.

Richie said...

On second thought, don't name your son any of those names! I want to use them!

Richie said...

Okay, back to the drawing board. We have to keep in mind that this kid is going to have Jones / Call blood. That means he's going to be a "big boy." "Big Boys" can get away with some cool names that other people can't pull off.

Example: Anson Vosco Call

So, with that in mind, let us examine some possibilities:

Kasey Jones
Kasey Jones was the human side kick to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He was loyal, scrappy, and could turn ordinary sports equiptment into deadly weapons.

Brick Jones
Now that's a name! Imagine Brick Jones lining up opposite you on the defensive line! Your blood turns cold as you see the name on the back of his jersey. It says, "Brick." He doesn't even use a last name!

Bill Gates Warren Buffet Jones
C'mon. Let's get this kid off to a good start.

I recently met a boy named Adonis... DON'T NAME YOUR SON ADONIS!!!

And now, my favorite "Big Boy" name:

Shadrach Brooks Jones

Nuff Said!

Yvonne said...

Well I like Ethan! Yates is good . . . are we going to call him Yates? Do you know Yates means gates? Yea really!