I don't necessarily want him to be a soccer player... that's just a Billy Madison reference.
All day yesterday I had this funny sensation in my tummy. I kept saying, I think the baby is right here. (While touching the left side of my belly.) It just felt full and tighter than the right side, I can't think of how to explain it exactly. Well, last night Travis and I were folding some laundry. I was sitting indian style on the bed and all of a sudden I said, "Ya, that is definitely the baby." Travis got all excited and asked me if I could feel the baby moving. I told him I could and he came and sat next to me with his hand on my belly. I didn't think he'd be able to feel it, cause it was really soft. It didn't feel like kicking or anything, more like our baby boy was stretching. It was the neatest thing! Travis is so cute. Lately he puts his face right on my belly and talks to the baby. Like with his mouth smashed against me. I tell him the baby is not going to recognize his voice when he comes out because he'll be used to the muffled sound. And he says the closer he gets to my belly button the better the baby can hear him. He's such a nerd! I love him.
Today, after Travis left to work, I was getting in my car to go over to Mom's. I must have stretched funny or something, because all of a sudden I felt a big POW on the right side of my tummy. That little stinker kicked me. I must have squished him too hard...
I'm loving this, it makes it all so much more exciting!
If anyone has any swell ideas for baby names, send them our way! We need some help!
All day yesterday I had this funny sensation in my tummy. I kept saying, I think the baby is right here. (While touching the left side of my belly.) It just felt full and tighter than the right side, I can't think of how to explain it exactly. Well, last night Travis and I were folding some laundry. I was sitting indian style on the bed and all of a sudden I said, "Ya, that is definitely the baby." Travis got all excited and asked me if I could feel the baby moving. I told him I could and he came and sat next to me with his hand on my belly. I didn't think he'd be able to feel it, cause it was really soft. It didn't feel like kicking or anything, more like our baby boy was stretching. It was the neatest thing! Travis is so cute. Lately he puts his face right on my belly and talks to the baby. Like with his mouth smashed against me. I tell him the baby is not going to recognize his voice when he comes out because he'll be used to the muffled sound. And he says the closer he gets to my belly button the better the baby can hear him. He's such a nerd! I love him.
Today, after Travis left to work, I was getting in my car to go over to Mom's. I must have stretched funny or something, because all of a sudden I felt a big POW on the right side of my tummy. That little stinker kicked me. I must have squished him too hard...
I'm loving this, it makes it all so much more exciting!
If anyone has any swell ideas for baby names, send them our way! We need some help!
8 comments:
Just don't name him Yates, please! I'll put on my thinking cap. I love that you're feeling the little one kick. I loved that feeling and I wanted everyone to feel it too. Boy, he grew last night some more.
Isn't it wonderful! I remember the first time I felt Carson kick too and the first time Lance did too. It's wonderful. Lance would sometimes sleep with his hand on my belly cause Carson would go CRAZY during the middle of the night. I loved being pregnant. It's such a great feeling.
awww! Love it! The most exciting time during pregnancy was when A and I would enjoy the kids moving around like crazy and being little soccer players.... Just wait for the hickups they get so much fun!
Oh you are too cute! Being pregnant was not my favorite thing ever- I was sick and incredibly uncomfortable the whole time BUT I will say being able to feel them move inside you is amazing and it makes it all worth it! Enjoy it while you can!
I'll never forget that feeling of the baby moving. My Jacee was a wild woman - and Jack was just calm and laid back, Maddie was as stubborn as she is now. They really have their personalities all ready - it is so exciting and fun! Glad you are enjoying it!
Here are some boy names that I like:
Aden-little fire
Ethan-firm, strong
Noah-Rest, peace
Nathaniel-gift of god
ofcourse when I was pg after Mica I was going to name him Ivan after me!
I love you!
By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com
Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.
Hope all is well
Richard and Sayda
Post a Comment