Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

Ok... so, these pictures are a little old, but I was going through my cell phone and found them. I forgot I had taken them. The weekend of Dad's surgery, Travis and I brought Aubrey and Anson home with us so we could get them back to Burley for school. As we were driving home, I turned around and saw this...

First of all, I think it's so funny, because Aubrey always falls asleep so fast. Especially in the car, ever since she was a baby. In fact, when she was really tiny, Mom used to let me put her in her car seat and drive up and down our road in the country to get her to take a nap. Second, I think it is so cute! I don't believe there are a lot of teenage boys out there that so willingly let their little sisters plop down on their lap and sleep. Most of them don't want anything to do with their little sisters. And you know it's not the most comfortable thing either, but he never seems to mind.

A few miles down the road I turned around again, and saw this...
These two are SO cute! They are at the perfect age and size right now, that they just fit together like puzzle pieces. Not only physically, but emotionally too. Anson confides in Aubrey a lot. They are really close, and I know Aubrey really admires her big brother. I love them and hope they always stay this close.

5 comments:

SAYDA said...

This was the cutest post Bree. You are just as cute as them for noticing so much about them. What a perfect big sister that you are to them. You are making some wonderful memories with them. They will never forget everything you've done for them. I love you so much.

Chrislynn said...

That is a special relationship, what sweet pictures. There is so much love in this Call family!

gizcallyomom said...

I was thinking the exact same thing that mom said. I can't believe the little munchkin that would sit in the middle of Rich and I in the back seat has grown up to be such a beautiful women, who I am constantly admiring. I love you Bree, Bree. You are right, those two really are the sweetest things. Remember when we were all at the hosptial and we were wondering where Aubs was and she had fallen asleep on a bench behind the couches we were sitting on?!

The Jones' said...

Oh my goodness! I forgot about that! She really is so funny. I may be older now, but I'll always be that little munchkin...

Yvonne said...

They are so cute! And your a wonderful big sister!