Today was our first ultrasound! It was amazing! I can't tell you how incredible it was to see our little baby moving around on the screen. It was really active! There is one picture where you can see it's little hand really well, on the screen it was waving it's little arm back and forth. Travis said it was waving at us. When she did the profile shot, where you can see the legs, it kept stretching it's legs and bending them. It was so cute! It just kept wiggling around. We got to hear the heartbeat again, and actually see the heart pumping. It was pretty neat! She said that everything looked really good to her, but that she thought I was a week further along then what the doctor had decided originally. So that puts me at 14 weeks. It was a wonderful experience! I can't wait to go back again.
And another one where it's waving hello.I can't wait until I don't have to call it, "it" anymore... Up until today I really thought we might be having a girl, but for some reason when we were there getting the ultrasound I had a pretty strong feeling that it might just be a boy. I guess we'll see...



9 comments:
I can actually see a little of him/her. I think he looks a little like his grandma. (Or is it a she?)
So, so exciting!!!
I am SO BEHIND on the times and have no idea what is going on in everyone's lives so I just found out that you were PREGNANT!!!! That is so exciting! CONGRATS girlie!!! You are so cute and will be an incredible mom! :)
That baby is adorable already! Richie made fun of me as I cooed over the tiny hands and feet. How are you feeling these days?
Oh honey, that baby is beautiful! I love you so much!
As you know, I teared up when I saw this little one!!!! I imagine I'm going to have a hard time holding the tears back when I get to hold and kiss this little one! You are the cutest Bree Bree. I still can't believe how patient you are and all the running around you do. I think you must take after your Mom when she was prego! ;-)
Oh, how precious! If this baby is so wiggly at that young, you might be forever chasing after him/her! I am so happy to hear everything is going well!
Oh Bree! How exciting! I can't believe you are old enough to be married and with a baby on the way! You are too cute! Good luck with the pregnancy! Enjoy every moment!
Baby looks adorable already. You have to get the 4D sonogram. It really lets you see what your baby will look like. I got it, and when I saw Beau Ryan in person he was just like in the 4D. It was the greatest.
Nyla
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment