Friday, April 17, 2009

3 Months Down, 6 To Go...


Here I am! I'm 3 months pregnant, as of yesterday. We have our first "real" doctor's appointment on Tuesday. We went about 2 weeks ago, but I just visited with the nurse about medical history and basic things. We got to hear the heartbeat! It was amazing! It was going so fast. I was bawling, and Travis was just squeezing my hand. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. The nurse also told us that our approximate due date is October 29th. We are SO excited! I can't wait to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. Travis keeps saying he wants to be surprised, but I think he really wants to know. I just want a healthy baby. I always used to think that I wanted a boy first, because I think every little girl needs a big brother, but I also think a little girl would be so much fun! I think there are perks to both! So, I'll just wait and see... and be happy with whatever comes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOK HOW DARLING YOU ARE!!! So fun! Cute little belly!

The Jones' said...

You're so sweet Chels. You always make me feel so good.

Chrislynn said...

That is right around Sophia's birthday, nice planning. ;)

I like to think of it as a surprise if you choose to find out in an ultrasound, or at the birth, it is just a matter of what point you decide to be surprised.

SAYDA said...

I can't wait to be surprised! I will take a boy or a girl. Can't wait!!!!!
Mom

Felicia said...

I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Your child will be absolutely beautiful, boy or girl. Bree, I just love you. You look darling already! I know we keep saying it, but let's get together! I need my fill of Bree.

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

You are so beautiful! We miss you. I hope you have a boy too. I alsway wished I would have had a big brother. We are so happy for you.

We love you,
Erica, Ryan, Sam, Andy and Nancy

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Having a child is the most beautiful thing in the world, although, I don't miss being pregnant one bit. I felt as you do. It didn't matter what we had as long as it was healthy. I will say though that I really do enjoy Beau Ryan, and boys just love their mom's. The look on his face when I walk in to a room is a look I will never get from anyone else in this world. He makes me feel like I am the most important and beautiful person in those whole world. If I decide to have another child, I wouldn't mind having another boy.

Love you,

Nyla