Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese PLEASE!

As I said in my last post, at least I think I said it, Travis and I took Aubrey and Anson down to Kaysville, Utah to see Mom and Dad. While we were there they took us and the kids (including Edye's adorable children, Miss Ruby and Mr. Vosco) to Chuck E. Cheese's. It was a really long wait! Like ridiculously long. Dad and Travis stood in line for a good 40 minutes (correct me if I'm wrong Mom) just to pay for tokens, pizza, and drinks. The place was really messy, and way too crowded. However, the kids had a really really good time I think. And my sweet Travis did too. His favorite thing was shooting the basketballs! He's so cute. When we first got there I told him we should buy some tokens for ourselves so the kids didn't have to share theirs. He was like, "I really don't think we're going to need any." Boy... was he wrong! We bought 50 tokens to start with, and then when we ran out of those he was like, "Can I please get some more?" He did, but I kept seeing him sneak back to the machine even after that and buy a couple more. Travis is so funny. I just love him so much. My favorite game is Skeeball, the one where you have to roll the balls up the ramp and get them in the holes or rings. Right before we left we took some pictures in the little Sketch Me booth. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

This is the serious one. Travis isn't very good at making serious faces...

This is the funny one...

And here is Mom and Dad. I know you don't really like this Mom, but I do!
Love you!
It was so good to see Mom and Dad this weekend! I think the kids really needed it, I know I did. We miss them so much! It was also good to see where they are and what they are doing. Thank you Edye and Reed for taking such good care of our special parents. I feel like they are my babies. I hated leaving them there, but I know they'll be home soon! Mwah Mwah Mwah! I can't wait to hug you again in person! I didn't even mind Dad's snoring this weekend. It was actually kind of comforting. I fell asleep so fast both nights we slept there. But maybe that's because I was just so exhausted from the day's fun events...


10 comments:

SAYDA said...

My snoring!!!! HECK, I had to sleep with a pillow over my head with your husbands noises.

We sure enjoyed having you up this weekend. Thanks for all you do.

Love Dad

SAYDA said...

It was so great having all of you here. I started missing you the minute you left. Can't wait to see all of you on Friday. Going to the temple again today. We are also seeing Kellan Hatch tonight. He is taking us to dinner.
Mom

The Jones' said...

Oh fun! Please tell him hello. I love you guys. And tell dad I said, "Uh huh..."

Richie said...

Looks like you had a blast! Did you know that New Jersey is the birth place of Chuck E. Cheese? Love you all so much!

Yvonne said...

we recently got a Chuckee Cheese and it is always so packed and the line is all the way outside and around along side the building! So I haven't taken the kids!

Looks like you all had fun!

SAYDA said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Call

The Jones' said...

He He He... you're so cute Mom.

I love you.

Janiece said...

oh my gosh!!!!!
Can you hear my excitement!!!!

Wagstaff's Whereabouts said...

We love you, Bree and Travis. Give hugs all around, will ya?

Congrats, by the way.

Yvonne said...

Hey Prego!

I want pictures!