Sunday, November 30, 2008

If I were a rockstar...

As Travis and I were driving to Twin Falls the other night we were listening to some music. It was Alanis Morisette's Jagged Little Pill. We were both singing along to "Ironic" when Travis suddenly stopped and said, "You know... if you were a rockstar, I think you'd be a cross between Pink and Alanis Morisette." I didn't say anything for a minute and I think he was starting to think I was offended. He asked me what was the matter, and I said, "Nothing... that was the BEST COMPLIMENT EVER!!!" I've always thought of myself as a P!NK or someone like her. And I love Alanis Morisette! I would have died if he'd have said like Jessica Simpson or someone as utterly non-original. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! He is the best! And I love that he will sing along with me in the car, and that he knows ALMOST all of the words to Ironic, AND that he compared me to two of the most ROCKIN'-EST ladies ever!
P!NK

Alanis Morisette

7 comments:

SAYDA said...

I totally agree. I remember in the 5th grade you were always singing Alanis songs and now you're always singing to Pink's songs. You're way cuter than both though.

Taryn said...

I totally downloaded pink's CD onto my ipod, the missundaztood one that we used to always listen to. It reminds me of you everytime. Fun times(:

The Jones' said...

Ha Ha!!! I love that CD. It will always be a favorite! You're always the first person to come to mind for me too.

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Your way cuter! Miss Rockstar!

Richie said...

I think you're more of a cross between Jessica Simpson and Charo.

The Jones' said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Richie said...

HA, HA, HA! Of course I'm just kidding. To me though, there will always be a little Patti Loveless in you.