
Today Travis and I had an AWESOME day!
First of all... Wednesdays are my days off, so I didn't have work today, which also means I got to sleep in a little. I have been so tired lately, so it was really nice to sleep in. We woke up at about 9:45 because we have class on Wednesdays at 10:15. After class we usually go right home, but today we decided to go have lunch together. We went to Main Street Burger. It was so yummy! I got a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and Tator Tots. Travis got a Crinkle Basket. Yes... a Crinkle Basket. Apparently it's a lot like Finger Stakes, but with pork. It sounded gross to me, but Travis wanted to try it. Then we went home. Normally, Travis would have worked on homework while I cleaned the house or worked on some homework of my own, or something, but we decided to be lazy. And I'm so glad! Travis has been wanting to watch Beauty and the Beast for a while now. (He loves Gaston. I think it's cute that the Disney movie was his idea.) So, on our way home we stopped at his Dad's to borrow the movie. We got home, put it in the TV in our bedroom, and crawled back into our pajamas.
I fell asleep in my bestfriend's arms.
We didn't wake up until about 3 o'clock. It was incredible. I need days like that more often.
I love my husband so much.
8 comments:
You did look rested at the pick up rehearsal Bree. I wish I could pay for your school so that you could have days like this more often. I'm glad you rested. You both needed it. You are doing a great job as Anita. I love the play more now because of you. Break a leg tonight!
I love you tons!
Love, Mom
What a wonderful day and memory! Savor every moment like that. Treasure your husband and the love you share. May God Bless you with many, many days filled with that kind of hapiness. We love you both.
Love,
The Vest's
You are a cute wife. That was a fun day. The movie was fitting because your beautiful woman and am a beast. I know that right now in our lives it is pretty crazy, but it was fun to take a little break and watch a movie in bed. I love you so much. Your an amazing wife. I am lucky to have you in my life. Love, The Husband
I love you two so much!!! Radik is always asking if you guys have "watched" any movies lately and then starts laughing hysterically. You know, since you "watched" Harry Potter and told him about it Travis! ;-) I'll have to give him the update. I love you two!
What exactly did Travis tell Radik about "watching" Harry Potter?
Hey Bri,
I just posted on Raspberry Lemonade to vote for Aubs. I refrained, but I was so tempted to actually post:
I vote for Aubrey Call. Not so much because my last name is also Call, but because the rest of the colorings sucked. Seriously, why let your child enter a coloring contest when you know they have absolutely no artistic skills whatsoever.
Ha Ha... you are so cruel.
I love you!
Giselle is crazy
Post a Comment