Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOORAY!!!

My very best friend in the whole entire world is finally home off of her mission!!!
I am so happy! Amanda is one of the most incredible people I have ever met in my entire life! She is such and example to everyone around her. I know she was an incredible missionary and must have touched many many lives! She called me today and it was like she never even left. It was so wonderful to hear her voice! Amanda served her mission in Chile. She was originally supposed to come home on Thanksgiving day, but they made a few changes and she was able to come home a couple days sooner! I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so excited for her to meet my husband! But I'm even more excited for him to meet her! My two favorite people will finally get to meet! Huh... I couldn't be more content.

Here are a few pictures from the past:
Amanda is so beautiful!

With one of our favorite roomates, Alyssa...

(That's peanut butter on our lips.)

At Beto's at like 4:00 am in Logan, Utah

This is one of my favorites! This is such an old picture.

I hate this picture, but people used to always ask us if we were twins... I guess I can see why.

7 comments:

Richie said...

That picture says 2002! Did you really even know each other in 2002? I'm glad she's back.

Richie said...

Seriously? I'm wracking my brain! When did you guys meet? 1/1/2002 was before Chrislynn and I were married.

The Jones' said...

Ha Ha... It must be wrong, because I didn't even graduate until 2004. But the picture was taken in '05.

I'm glad she's home too.

gizcallyomom said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Cute cute girl!!!!

SAYDA said...

I can't wait to see Amanda! I'm glad she's back and I'm glad Travis gets to meet her. Love you tons Bree!
Mom

Felicia said...

Yay!! I am glad she's back, too!! Remember when the three of us stayed up all night doing stupid extra credit for that Anthropology class with the perverted professor? We ended up going to Beto's then eating doughnuts at our apartment when the computer lab closed . . . ah, memories! Love you, Bree.

The Jones' said...

Oh my gosh! I was just telling my husband about that perverted prefessor! He was so weird!!! I love you Fe. Can't wait to see you!