Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Mom Tagged Me!

I am to list 7 random things about me.....
and then tag 7 people to do the same.

1. I have to pee 3 times before I can go to sleep at night. (Ridiculous... I know.)
2. I hate wearing shoes.
3. I kind of like flat pop...
4. I would much rather stay up really late than wake up a little early.
5. The sight and smell of raw meat makes me gag.
6. I believe that what you put out into the universe comes back to you eventually, so it's in your best interest not to be an A-hole! (I stole this line form a dear friend, named Rockne, but I agree with it entirely. So I am using it.)
7. I love salt! Like I could just sprinkle it into my hand and eat it just like that!
I TAG:

4 comments:

SAYDA said...

FINALLY! Why do we all get grossed out with meat? Interesting! Do you still have to pee 3 times before you retire at night? I think we are all a little OCD. We learned it from Richie.
Mom

The Jones' said...

The peeing thing got better for a while... but it's back again!!!

And I don't know about meat... Cause I love to eat it.

Love you Mom.

Scott Family said...

Hey Bree...
I love your blog! Cute random facts too :) I'm glad you're enjoying married life so much!!
Liz Belliston

Felicia said...

I have to say AMEN to everything, except maybe eating salt plain. Then again, I've witnessed you eat some weird things. :) I just LOVE you, Bree. You're so much fun! Let's get together soon!! I'm adding you to my blog list if you don't care, so I can get a daily dose of Bree.