
Here is a card design that I made for my adorable nephew! He just recently became obsessed with Buzz Lightyear and I love it! I'll be designing cards and invitations on raspberrylemonade.com
Check out the website. I'll be posting a button soon that will take you directly to the link.
3 comments:
I didnt know you designed your own wedding announcement! Awesome job Bree! I love them!! Good Luck with it, you will do great!
I did not know this Bree!!! You know my roommates little sister was visting and saw your wedding announcement on our fridge. She took a picutre of it and had her wedding announcement done exactly like it. So, I REALLY want to send out Christmas cards this year to freinds and fam but all the cards I've been finding aren't very... me ;-) you know? Can you think of a design for me?!!! LOVE YOU!
Yeah i saw your little niece then I saw your families blog! The kids are so cute!!!! They are a good mix between richie and his wife! i bet ya wish they lived closer dang it!!! Your little sister is not so little anymore!!! Holy crap she has grown up. I swear she was like 5 last time i saw her, if even that. Anson is so big too! I can't believe it time flies!! It looks like your hubby fits in perfect with the fam! Thats so great! You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment