Sunday, September 7, 2008

Night Shift...

This whole "Travis working the night shift" thing is really taking a toll on our sleep schedules. The other evening we went over to my Mom and Dad's house. We were just watching TV and I guess we both dozed off. Mom took these pictures of us...
I woke up and took these of Travis...
Poor thing... he kept sinking lower and lower into the couch.
He's so sweet.

8 comments:

Chrislynn said...

Richie worked the night shift for the first few months of our marriage. I remember how hard it was to say goodnight to him and have him walk out the door. Those pictures are so sad. Hang in there!

Yvonne said...

Night shifts are no fun, I hate when there are waterline break emergencies because I know Mike will be home late, just last month he work til 3:00 a.m. and didn't sleep well. And don't you worry about his drive home. I am always afraid Mike will dose off.

Saying a little prayer for you guys, keep safe.

Bonnie

SAYDA said...

It will just be temporary Bree. That's why going to school is so important.It makes me sad when he's at work and you're with us in the evenings on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Friday cause I know it's hard on you two but I do love having you here til we both get so sleepy.
Mom

gizcallyomom said...

Ah, I love you guys so much!

Richie said...

Those are tough hours for both of you. Don't worry though, mom's right. It's only temporary. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is tough on you. You know Beau works 24 hour shifts, so every other day we don't sleep together, and then I am at work so we don't see eachother until the evening. I spend a lot of nights at my parents, especially when it is the weekend. I miss him so much and worry that something will happen to him during a call. Atleast it is temporary for you. Hang in there.

Love Nyla

Aubrey said...

Hey friend, I have my own blog! Come see me at my blog! I love it when u come 2 the house. I miss that u don't live here anymore.
Aubrey

Sarah Stokes said...

Hi Bree, I came across your cute little family blog after looking at Alex's. What a sad little picture of your poor tired hubby, hang in there it is always tough in the beggining...