Saturday, September 6, 2008

My favorite little nephew...

This summer was so much fun with Little Richie and Sweet Sophia! We love them so much! On one of our last days with them in Logan, Travis and I took Little Richie out for some fun. We took him to Great Harvest for some bread and that little stinker ended up with a brownie. This is a video I took of him getting into it. It is so adorable! I literally watch it every day. Several times a day, actually. I love you Richie. And I miss you all so much!

6 comments:

Chrislynn said...

So cute! I am glad you have a little something to watch every day, sorry you can't see him live. He loves you and misses you too.

SAYDA said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
I love him so much. I'm glad I can see the little one.

Richie said...

He's such a stinker. I know he misses you guys as much as you miss him.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brianna!

You have such an adorable nehpew. I can't wait to meet him.

Love,

Nyla

Yvonne said...

Your little newphew is to cute, I told his parents he should in the movies. I remember when you were that age. You talked & talked.

Love Bonnie

gizcallyomom said...

I love that little stinker!