What a fun border! And the photographer really captured the moment. ;-) Isn't our Mom so talented in just about everything?! Looks like it sure rubbed off on you! I like the bottom one too! Can you do one of our family (:(with the exception of the NJ Calls) all dressed up together?!!! Can't wait!
LOL yeah my bro is getting big its crazy! he is taller than me!! He is a stud though. I thought he was going to be this dating machine, but he would rather just hang out with his friends lol, so he goes out now and then, he is a funny kid!
8 comments:
cute! i like the bottom one!
I think I like the bottom one more too. Bree, it is so cute!
Mom
What a fun border! And the photographer really captured the moment. ;-) Isn't our Mom so talented in just about everything?! Looks like it sure rubbed off on you! I like the bottom one too! Can you do one of our family (:(with the exception of the NJ Calls) all dressed up together?!!! Can't wait!
I knew you designed your wedding annoucements but I didn't realize I could tap into your skills for other cards/announcements. ;-)
LOL yeah my bro is getting big its crazy! he is taller than me!! He is a stud though. I thought he was going to be this dating machine, but he would rather just hang out with his friends lol, so he goes out now and then, he is a funny kid!
Pop over to my blog...I tagged you!
Mom
Um, yup I need you to post a new post sister. LOVE YOu!
Post a Comment