Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love my brother!


This isn't really a very good picture, and I kind of have a weird look on my face... but... I love it! I love that my little brother is so big! He's only 13. He is so handsome! And such a sweetheart! Every now and then I hear people make a stupid comment about his size. It makes me so angry, because it's like they're trying to bring him down for being tall. Well... if you ask me, they should all be jealous! His height only make him cuter! I love you Anson, and I love that you still snuggle with your big sis every now and then.

7 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

He seriously is one sexy little brother. I LOVE you Bree! It was SO much fun having dinner with you and Travy and very yummy too. I wish we could do it every week!
MISS YOU,

gizcallyomom said...

Okay, I just got a flash of that family home video we were watching, when he was about as tall as your knee and was trying to do your dance moves with you. Oh, that little buddy of ours is not so little anymore. Still has that same smile though. ;-)

SAYDA said...

He grows everyday, doesn't he? Such a handsome boy.
Mom

Janiece said...

Bree,
Please let me help you while your mom and dad are in Utah.

Janiece said...

Is is such a cutie!
We sure love you and your family

Yvonne said...

Bree just wanted say God Bless! You are a great daughter and you will receive great blessings for that!

Love ya!

Mitch said...

It has been known for a while now that tall people earn more MULA. According to 2 scientists from Princeton who conducted a study, each additional inch of height adds roughly 2% to average annual earnings.. looks like Anson can laugh all the way to the bank the next time someone makes a comment on his height. :-* mitch