Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. It was so fun to spend the night at my parents house. The funny thing is, I never planned on staying there. I figured we'd go open a gift and listen to Dad read The Night Before Christmas, then we'd go home and sleep at our house. But a few weeks ago Travis said something like, "Now when we spend the night at your parents house on Christmas Eve..." I thought it was cute. He said he didn't want to miss out on anything. I love him so much!

Posing by Mom's Christmas tree.

With our Santa hats...
All the kids (minus Richie's family)
This was Travis' Christmas Eve gift (Risk: The Star Wars Edition)
Dad reading The Night Before Christmas


2 comments:

SAYDA said...

I'm glad you did spend the night. I'm having a hard time letting go of you missy. I love how you help me with the Santa thing til three in the morning. Heck... you're the little elf. Thanks for always being so positive my dear. Next day you woke up and started cleaning and making the house smell good getting it ready for my sister. I didn't even ask. Thank you angel.
Mom

PS: Radik and Travis were so cute. Weren't they?

The Jones' said...

They were... SO SO SO cute! And as far as cleaning up... I learned from the best! I love you so much Mom. This was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!! Thank you for everything.

Love,
Bree